James Robinson Photography





http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagenoirphotography/


As a vital part of my blog I want to advertise, inform and share inspiration for other people to gain from. This will come from other photographers who’s work I feel is interesting and worth looking at. This will focus on up and coming young photographers as I owe most of my success and paid work to friends advertising my work in their own way, this is my way of returning the favour for everyone out there and keeping up this constant roll of helping each other out.
I will attempt to update this as often as possible, but this first one will start off with my own work so you can get a feel for me as an artist. 

Don’t take it too seriously, my Flickr’s quite out of date, but will have more work coming very very soon. 


(All rights to these images are reserved and are the property of James Robinson)







Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.